Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tonight...

I am going to go to the eye doctor, get a bottle of wine, eat a bowl of pasta, and watch Law & Order. Doesn't that sound swell?

Work has been...hmm...awkward. The President of my company is giving me the cold shoulder since I began a revolution in my office for more money. The Partner of my company is making a concerted effort to make me feel wanted and valued, so I am doing my best to stick it out for her. We'll see.

This weekend, we are going to a Mennonite wedding. Don't know what that is? Think Amish, but a bit more modern. There will be no drinking or dancing, so I am a tad concerned about how I will make friends, considering I typically loosen up when I am 1. Dancing and 2. Drinking. Again, we'll see.
Sunday is my mother-in-law's birthday, so me, the man, my sister-in-law, her man, mother-in-law, and father-in-law wait, just got off the phone, now grandparent's-in-law are coming too which means we probably have to reassess where we are going. Damn. I really wanted to go to Vietnam in the city. :-(

No comments: