Monday, November 24, 2008

Williams and Sonoma want you to be fat.

There.
I said it.
May the gods of homegoods forsake me. But they have already forsaken me.
I received the new W and S this weekend, foaming at the mouth for what new, excessive new kitchen gadget I may purchase (or just dream about until I have more money to purchase a parsley de-leafer...no more plucking for me!). I open it up, and all that is there is fucking chocolate. And fucking cakes. For $75.00 mother fucking dollars.
They had a section, albeit small, but still a section, for cheese and tasty savory treats, but WHAM right back to fucking chocolate.
W and S, you should be ashamed of yourself. Maybe I should be ashamed of myself for allowing you to get away with selling me croissants for $80.00 a dozen. Anyway, you are all going to be fat, poor fucks if we allow this to continue.
Just sayin.


p.s. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I USE AN AMPERSAND IN MY BLOG?

No comments: