Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I drank vodka

And the Giants lost this weekend. I got so so shitty. I cannot drink more than one vodka beverage ever again. We were at a friend's house and I have like incredibly spotty memory of the evening.
Anyway. Got the Mustang for JR - he loves it, I love it, so there was much rejoicing. And the better the situation, the dealer gave me a loaner car until my car is repaired.
Did I mention my Mazda was RUINED about three weeks ago? JR was backing up and some peckerhead was speeding down our street in the SLEET and ruined it. Hopefully it will be done by the 16th as planned so I can sell it.
Tonight we're going to get a new bedroom set - it is so gorgeous and appropriately called The Martini Set. Dark wood, canopy bed, yadda yadda.

So, Wachovia kind of annoyed me. Now I have money and they are calling me to make sure I am "satisfied" when two months ago when my floating balance was $217, they could give two shits. It is true, money CAN buy happiness because people actually give a fuck about you when you have it.

No comments: