Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh BROTHER


Hi there,
Long time no talk. Our new bedroom set was delivered:










Lovely, isn't it? We chose not to get the armoire, but the media stand instead, which comes in a week or two so that I don't have to have the flat screen on the gorgeous dresser blocking our $500.00 mirror.

Work has been good - I have been exhausted and not feeling great so I am going to the doctor on Friday, the 13th (mooowahahhahhaa). I positively despise going out to eat on Valentine's Day due to the fact that most restaurants have a *special* menu and it typically blows. So, instead, I suggested we go to dinner on Friday, the 13th. There is a restaurant I have been wanting to go to for quite some time and I was able to get us a 9:00 p.m. reservation - figured we'd do cocktails at a restaurant down the street beforehand, considering it is a BYO.

On the 14th, we're having an estimator come in for new carpeting in the den. We have this ATROCIOUS blue stained carpet in there, so I will be glad to see it go. It will be cold and rainy, so JR had the idea of cooking for each other and staying in, which I think is a great idea.

Anywhooooo back to work I go. Had an awesome lunch consisting on mussels and Sauvignon Blanc. I am so happy!

No comments: