Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dry Air

I am so fucking hungry and it is unbelievably dry in my office so my eyes are bothering me and my throat is scratchy.
I DEFINITELY have to get my nails painted today because while making pesto last night (which I thought was going to come out waaaaaay too strong but ended up being quite tasty indeed despite the exorbitant amount of garlic I put in) I chopped down on my left thumb nail, causing the paint to chip off. Not a huge deal if I was wearing a light color, however I am wearing a dark blue sapphire color so it is glaringly obvious.
Today is the husband's birthday! I booked him a 90-minute Swedish massage in a few weeks (if I gave him the gift certificate, he'd never go) at 11:00 a.m., then I'll pick him up and take him to lunch, then later on that night we'll go into the city and watch the Pro-Lacrosse team that plays here. The games are so fun, and he has never been!
Tonight we're going to dinner, and on Saturday, we're heading up to Triumph Brewery because he is such a homebrewer and since I've already taken him to Lambertville, he may enjoy this. We're getting up there early evening for some pints before his parents join us, then dinner. On Sunday we're going over to his other set of parents' house for another birthday dinner. I'm glad people are making a big deal about him - he always gets thought of last, but heaven help us all if he forgets to send a CARD for his aunt's wedding anniversary or something like that...no wait...I catch shit...he just gets guilt trips.
Anywho, he's a wonderful man, and he deserves a great day! Off to my Lean Cuisine before I come through the computer screen and eat you.

No comments: