Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh yeah...

...I have so much fucking laundry to do! Heading to Wilmington, NC this weekend to go see my Mom and she is giving us some PIMP furniture for the den - I'm serious - like black leather couch and recliner, marble tables...unreal. So we're renting a moving fan to come back in on Monday (taking Benz down together) and JR gets to drive the Penske truck back.
Peep this - was going to be $450.00 for a U-Haul, costing us $230.00 TOTAL for the Penske and we are getting, no lie, like 8k worth of furniture.
I got my hair done and I am pretty sure I said "highlight more than lowlight" - I definitely have chunks of black in my hair along with the platinum. Rocking the skunk. Oh yes, and I have my nails painted goal so I can say I "have the golden touch" ahahahahahahahahahaahaha I fucking love my life.

No comments: