Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Saul Williams

Trent Reznor produced his (Saul Williams') latest record so of course, he was pimping it. I gave it a few spins and it is really effing good, so I have been listening to "WTF" for the past 48 hours. Check it -

I’m fighting every war at once and I’m winning.
You can’t think of me like you did in the beginning…

By the time you hear this song you’ve gone wrong.
Caught in the labyrinths of time, in your mind.
Unlearn. Unwind. But, not to worry, there is no hurry.
“Come unto me”, says She. “You’ve been polluted uprooted by Time. You have been muted, computed, but I’m a living vessel of the One, of the Moon, of the Sun. Come.”

Hey! You ain’t as dead as you seem - what the fuck? Hey! But you keep living your lies. Hey! Your life’s a bore but you dream. Bring yourself to be yourself tonight.

I see evidence in how you hold your head.
And I see evidence in how you say what’s said.
I see it in your eyes, that you’ve been hypnotized.
“You’ve been polluted, uprooted by Time. You have been muted, computed but I’m a living vessel of the One, of the Moon, of the Sun."

Hey! You ain’t as dead as you seem - what the fuck? Hey! But you keep living your lies. Hey! Your life’s a bore but you dream. Bring yourself to be yourself tonight.
Bring yourself to be yourself.


The whole album is very good and I recommend it. I probably like WTF because it is Trent Reznor through the whole thing with Saul Williams saying, "What the fuck" in the background. Still good.

On another note, I met with a surgeon yesterday and the results were not that great; things are not working as they should. I honestly thought he would laugh me out of his office, and after I tried to tell him I was pretty good on Zelnorm, he said that he was sure that helps for the motility stuff, but basically when he was doing the tests on me, my body was doing the exact OPPOSITE of what it is supposed to do when one digests. Now on to the tests to find out why...

No comments: