Thursday, November 1, 2007

The spoon thing again...

I almost walked right into using the soup spoon that causes me to cut the sides of my mouth, but I realized as the spoon was approaching my lips what kind of spoon I was using, and due to some quick thinking, I reached into my drawer and pulled out a regular teaspoon and commenced enjoying my chicken broth.
Oh yes, it is also one of those liquid diet days because I think my guts are on fire.

First post of November! November is so much cooler than October! I simply don't like things that begin with the letter "O". Unless it is oysters...or orange juice...or...wow...not many tasty things begin with "O"...wait, favorite "O" ever is orgasm! Yowzah! Or OktoberFEST (it's the "k" and "fest" that set it so far apart from plain old October). Oh Jesus you should hear the sounds my organs are making over this damn soup.

No comments: