Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Okay, I was feeling crappy already this morning, then I go and eat 20 pieces of candy corn - you know as well as I do, that this is WAY too much. I have set myself up for a shit afternoon.
Moving along. I had dinner with my mentor last night at the Union League - it's a members only place and the food was very good. It was great to see Len - he is now the CFO/COO of an audit company and it sounds like he is gutting the place. If his changes are successful, which they probably will be because of his background, his new company could really take off; I think he'll be the next CEO even though he says he doesn't care about that - he just wants to get paid! Now you know where I get it from!
The doctors appointment on Friday went mediocre at best - I can probably get Zelnorm (hooray!) and Novartis will have to pay for it (double hooray!) however my doctor wants me to have a procedure done to make sure there isn't a problem with my pelvic floor. I would rather not go through this, but JR is insisting, considering if it is a surgical problem, I can be fixed and done with this nonsense. I have to call my doctor today to see what the deal is with Zelnorm, because I want to get that ball rolling like NOW.
So the little rodents will be knocking on my door this evening looking for candy, and I would much rather act as though I am not home, but JR is insisting. Law and Order will be on, so I'll sit and watch that and wait for the kiddies. He has grad school work to do, so I got handed the role of candy giver. Noooo!

No comments: