Thursday, October 11, 2007

Losing it.

I think that it just took me entirely too long to write this sentence. I haven't even TAKEN a percocet and I feel really out of it. Today is one of those days when I feel awful and want to crawl into a hole and die. I rescheduled my X-Ray for Monday to see where the little plastic pill and its contents ended up. Then I have to get bloodwork done to see why my absorption is all effed up. I really hate this, but I just found out about two people who had cancer and had to have major major surgery - I don't have it so bad.
I'm tired. I have been so unbelievably tired - I cannot get out of bed in the morning. The thought of going to the gym exhausts me. I know I am in a rut because I haven't been feeling well. The weekends are heaven, but I find even when I am just tooling around, cleaning the house or going grocery shopping, I have to go lay down. Literally, each day during the weekend JR looks at me and says, "Why don't you go lie down?"
Now I am just bitching. But this is really hard. I pull myself together for work and when I am around JR because who wants someone who is always complaining about not feeling well? I wouldn't want me around. I miss my dog.