Monday, October 22, 2007

I dare you. I double dare you, motherfucker. Say "what" one more goddamn time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I effing love that movie.
Anyway, this weekend was spent all on my lonesome, due to JR and Seamus going to the Poconos. It was okay with me though; I laid some flooring in the sunroom (big day on Saturday...had to lay some flooring) and cleaned the house thoroughly. Somehow, I still didn't get all of the laundry done, but fuck it.
My guts are killing me and I am waiting for my doctor to call me back about what the next course of action should be. I switched back to a no-carb diet because I was able to function a little bit better, but it sucks because I think we're having cake today for someone's birthday. If I could just get Zelnorm, this topic would be effing moot.
So I missed Seamus terribly - he was exhausted when he came home last night because he spent the weekend running and swimming, so he walked in and just wandered around for a couple of minutes (I think he had slept the entire three hour car ride). I love him so much and he seemed really happy to be around me; he kept coming up and standing next to me so I could rub his back. There is just a certain type of attention that you can't get from your dad - and that is cuddles from mom!!! Lame...sorry...I just missed him.
Anyway, nothing big is going on this week. Just working away. Not too exciting. When I have someone of quality to write about I'll let you know. Also, I am so fucking irritated with work because apparently some drama went down between some of my colleagues so now every other minute people are bitching left and right. What is this? Seventh grade? I was done with this shit in 1997. WEAK.

1 comment:

prin said...

lol @ you missing your dog but not the man. *high five* :D