Monday, October 8, 2007

Stolen burger.

That's right. I got a burger from Good Dog (local Philly beer and burger place - voted Philly's best burger) with my good friend Stef on Friday because I really needed...you guessed it...a beer and a burger. So, 10 effing dollars later, I have this glorious burger. There was absolutely no way I could eat the whole thing, so I took the other half back to work and thought, Monday I will be so happy, because I'll have a Good Dog burger.
SOMEBODY THREW IT AWAY! There has been shit in the fridge for weeks...literally...and someone threw my 2 day old burger away. WTF?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??? I'm really pissed. I'm actually feeling pretty good today, which makes me even madder. So, I got a Lean Pocket (270 calories, pretty good size, not too bad tasting) which doesn't make it any better, but at least I got my meat-n-cheese fix.
I saw Knocked Up this weekend - it was hysterical (if completely misleading...you KNOW when you have had sex without a condom...you know what I'm saying? You know what I'm saying?) and a nice date movie. I made chicken parm last night and it came out pretty good. I made my own sauce, and JR took the leftovers today. I wonder if it got better.
Moving along, work is going well, hopefully some more placements will arise. I'm making meatloaf tonight. My dad is coming over for dinner tomorrow night, and I have no idea what the eff I will cook. JR did a lot of work on the house this weekend, which was great - unlike the wiring, you can actually see the results of what he has done, so the nagging wife in me shuts up. I pulled up the hideous carpet out in the sun room, and it actually looks BETTER with just the plywood floor. We got some tiles for out there, and I think it will look 10000% better when I finish it next weekend.
Murder by Numbers from The Police is on. This is my least favorite Police song, and 104.5 insists on playing it daily. Oh no...I just burped and it smelled like Philly Cheese Steak Lean Pocket...this is going to be a long afternoon.

No comments: