Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Eff Word.

I have noticed I have used it frequently over the past few weeks.
So, I finally heard back from my doctor today, rather, the nurse today regarding my tests. She went into the whole spiel of me not completing the test (whole pill/X-ray/leaving me in a hallway fiasco) and I promptly cut her off - I was basically like, "Bitch, I spoke with Dr. K., that's what he wanted, so now what the fuck am I supposed to do? What about my bloodwork?"
The dirty whore said she couldn't tell me and I had to come in. Come in?? Just tell me what the damn results were, and THEN if Dr. K. wants to see me, I will gladly schedule a visit and you will get your $30.00 co-pay, I promise. Nope. I have to go in on Friday, which essentially ruins my day at work, on one of the busiest days of the week. FUCK. Seriously, the nurses at this office are so insensitive - I overheard them mocking an old woman who apparently calls frequently because she has the runs. I also overheard my doctor telling them to shut up, so that is why I stayed.
We're still working on the whole relocation thing; my job is doing so much to make the transition seamless, which is great and JR seems to have some leads on virtual jobs within his organization. I also talked/emailed JR today and essentially said that I am sick of our money situation - we make so much freaking money but it feels like we live paycheck to paycheck! He seemed to see my perspective, and seems to be on board with getting a nice townhouse in Wilmington, NC - the awesome three bedroom/two bath down the street from my Mom is 209k - if we were able to BREAK EVEN on our house up here, we would have a serious down payment. Not to mention a much smaller mortgage payment. And way cheaper taxes. Oh God...I am lusting after moving down there so badly.
So...watched Ocean's 12 last night and all I can say is that is one zexy cast!!

No comments: