Saturday, May 17, 2008

Vacation starts NOW!

Goooood morning world!
Yesterday was so rainy and shitty in Philly that I was going to hurl, I went and got my nails did and they look effing awesome.
Last night was totally date night and it was fantastic. I came home and was feeling gross (had dressed like a bum to work because of the weather), so I took a quick shower and mustered up the courage to put on this great pink shirt from Ann Taylor that was way too tight a few months ago. It fit! It looked awesome! :-D
We went to this western bar called Prospector's - I think I have mentioned that I loathe the wild wild west and cowboys and shit, and if I haven't, I am mentioning it NOW. However, this is one place that is on the approved list, because even though you can't get anything to eat under 8.99 (which irritates me because what if I just wanted some soup and salad? They hit you for 10 motherfucking dollars which I think is insane). Their salad bar is awesome, not THAT awesome though. Moving along...they told us the wait would be 25 minutes so we saunter over the bar, get some beer and are immediately called by the hostess. Overall, great meal, and JR got pulled pork and onion rings so I think he was pleased. Seamus was pleased too, because he got my turkey burger (which also had bacon on it!) :-)~
On our way home, we got onto the topic of having a cocktail, and we ended up at Kitchen 233 (surprise surprise, we both knew we would end up there) and hung out there. They opened up the back patio and I had never been back there; quite lovely! Candles and comfortable seats...got the fabulous Blue Martini to start (Three Olives vodka and house-made bleu cheese stuffed huge effing olives), then had a glass of the Rioja, a Spanish red which was described to me as very dry, but it wasn't; quite delicious all the same...I could taste plum in it...actually it was a great glass of wine for $8.00!
Came home...was feeling tipsy...got laid! All in all, a great night.
Today we are having breakfast with mah daddy, dinner with JR's daddy and step mom, and tomorrow is Stone Temple Pilots!!! Cannot wait. Then, off to Wilmington, NC for four days to see mah mommy!! I rented a car...fuck that noise about being stranded with one car at their house!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Brian: You're drunk.

Stewie: You're sexy.