Friday, May 9, 2008

Meh...

Moving along, JR had to work this evening (7:00 p.m. - 12:00 P.M. <---that's right...it was an overnighter). I came home, went to the gym, went food shopping, went tanning, came home and gave Seamus the new meat-basted bone I got him at Wegman's...it was a very uneventful evening, but that is alright. I went to bed at like 11:00 p.m. and slept straight through which was glorious - I don't think I moved.

Today is Friday, and for that I am truly grateful. Work will be very busy, so I know the time will fly. I may be meeting a friend for Happy Hour, but honestly, I want to come home and do laundry and pack for the wedding and get to bed at a reasonable hour. Also, I kind of wanted to go to dinner with JR this evening to relax before the craziness of this weekend. I'm going to get his read on it.

It is DISGUSTING in Philly - there are serious downpours and thunderstorms, and I feel so sad because a police officer was murdered and today is his funeral. It is like God is furious and crying.

No comments: