Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Aftermath.

Yeah...I had an incredible time last night. But I am paying DEARLY for it today. My guts are in turmoil, not so much in the headache department, and I am downright exhausted. I have never had more fun drinking beer, drinking gin and juice (I know...I know...I don't know why either), getting soaked in the rain, being covered in mud, singing, dancing, screaming at bouncers, getting carried out of the seating section, drinking Yuengling (I must be the only person who thinks that stuff tastes like shit. Thank you, Deepak, I appreciate the big gulp, but that beer is TERRIBLE), navigating my dad through Camden, bringing a grasshopper into the shower with me...my my my.
I learned something last night. If you are going to see rock stars, you must party like a rock star. And boy did I! Anyway, I really need like, macaroni and cheese or something to land in my stomach. I had a piece of my rock-hard cinnamon raisin bread for breakfast, a turkey and cheese sandwich, and some grapes...but I really need some gooey food or something.
Wut oh - a severe weather alert just popped up in my right-hand corner...more rain and storm for Philadelphia! Yowzah!

No comments: