Friday, August 24, 2007

Eff Day

The day has come! The week is over! Our checking account is full of money again! Schwing!!!
Anyway, it has come to my attention that we can go to Don Pablo's (a Mexican food chain...I know...ewwww...Mexican food chain...but it's really tasty and what do I care. I'm not Mexican. You reply here, "You're not Mexican?" hahahahahaha) and get a Pablorita (house margarita) for not the typical happy hour price of $5.00 (they're freaking huge), but for the incredibly generous price of $2.99. That is awesome, so we're going, considering I get out at 3:00 p.m., JR gets out at 4:00 p.m., it takes me 30 minutes to get home from Philadelphia...it is like these margaritas were MEANT to BE.
This weekend is supposed to be hot as balls in Philadelphia - feeling like 105 degrees with 100% humidity...greaaat. Nothing much planned for this weekend, which I feel is a good thing, as I have truly been exhausted for several weeks now. I know I'm not helping the situation but last weekend, and I'm sure this weekend will be really nice to relax. I just have some crappy wallpaper to finish removing from the kitchen, then on to paint.
I love Seamus. He has been so sweet lately. He smells like a foot again, though. Maybe we should take him to the dermatologist because he has been so smelly, despite baths. Do they make dog dermatologists? Did that sweater have buttons? hahahahahaha
Alright, I'm going to be mildly productive today and get some work done. I have figured out the Link thing, so you can check out hubby's blog - I've Got This Anger In Me (he's a really angry Conservative...with every right to be...our government is very spooky right now).

I EFFING LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dashboard by Modest Mouse. It is such an awesome song (you need to listen to it a few times).

1 comment:

Joe said...

I'll take two tacos with no guacamoles...

I'm not that angry...well, not all the time.