Wednesday, August 29, 2007

1 Day Left and Green Tea

One day left a work - very nice. I'm drinking green tea, and it really does not taste that good. I'm actually an Oolong, Prince of Wales, or Lipton gal myself, but I guess this will do.
Tonight the Mets are playing the Phillies in Philadelphia, but I could not get JR to go (most bizarre). I thought it would be a fun time to break up the short week. Oh well.
I think I am officially in a funk, and I am not sure what to do about it. I have been feeling pretty terrible this week because of my stomach, and I am hoping I start feeling normal by this weekend. If anyone has ever heard of someone surviving a GI tract transplant, please let me know. Last night, I was up literally ALL night because my stomach hurt so bad. It calmed down around 5:00 a.m., and when I woke up it was a little better. Now that I have been sitting at work I just want to die. I haven't had much of an appetite for the past three days and the pain in my left abdomen has really been incredible.
Moving on to fun things. Seamus went swimming at the dog park yesterday and had a blast = he was exhausted!!! We're going to a party this weekend where there is a HUGE yard - I know he'll have fun running around. We eat crabs and smoke cigars all night so I am looking forward to it.

No comments: