Monday, August 20, 2007

Rock out with your...

Totally going to see Velvet Revolver and Alice in Chains tonight and I am hella stoked. Today is kind of a wash at work; no jobs to work on besides this big motherfucker that requires me to put out calls for the President of my company. Not a bad deal, actually, as I'm a little anti-social today and I don't need to be personable for any longer than, "May I connect you to Laura?"
Anyway. Weekend was sweet - relaxed, ate filet mignon, got back into black cash-wise, drank, went to a party, drank too much (I was fine there, it was the Long Island I had afterwards at a bar that put me over the top...whoops...I don't drink them too frequently, and now I know why).
Yesterday was incredible - woke up with a mild headache (see above paragraph), took a shower, cooked breakfast, drank mimosas (headache went away, thankfully), watched a movie, baked some cinnamon raisin bread, my hubby gave Seamus a bath which was effing hysterical, ate more filet mignon....it was a cold, rainy day, so it was perfect for lounging.
It is cold and rainy again today, but that is not going to dampen (ha ha!!) my mood at all - I am so excited for the show. We're pregaming and eating burgers under this awesome tent we're bringing, then it's on to ROCK.
I hope your Monday is going as beautifully as mine. Ham and cheese time!

No comments: