Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Badda Bing

The President of my company gave me VIP tickets to the Devils, Flyers game last night - open bar and free food in a Club Box - very cool, and the Devils won. Top that Fooladelphia.
I asked about the whole going virtual thing - it was met with shock and they need to think about how it could work - I really want to stay and I hope they will give me a chance.
I had a ham and cheese sammich for lunch, and it actually made my stomach feel BETTER. Go figure. Have I mentioned my guts are bleeding? I just missed the call from the GI...I should check the voicemail.
Now they want me to have a sigmoidoscopy - not in the mood for a butt raping tomorrow! UGH. I can't tomorrow - way too much going on!
I tried calling back, but I don't even have the option of dialing the nurse's extension - I hope she calls me again - I need to say I CAN'T!!!
Anyway...
Making beef and biscuit skillet tonight...I am eating damnit.

No comments: