Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tattooooosday

I really want a tattoo on my side and I think I am just going to demand one now. Despite JR thinking it's trashy. I still don't understand his mentality; I am just as baffled by his belief that shirts that tie in the back are slutty. He is so WEIRD sometimes.
Today has been the best I have felt yet. So, I am really really happy and grateful. My stomach is still way sore if you touch it, but while I am just sitting here, the pain is TOTALLY bearable. I'm making dinner tonight - this chicken bruschetta thing that JR made up a while ago - fresh tomatoes, purple onions, fresh garlic, fresh basil, a little olive oil, a splash of basalmic vinegar, and mix it all together. Let it hang out in a bowl at room temperature while you grill the chicken. Throw the chicken in a Pyrex and cover it with the bruschetta and let it roast in the oven for like 20 minutes - 25 minutes until the tomatoes start to fall apart. Forgot the best part - put a slice of mozzarella cheese on top of each chicken breast, THEN top with the bruschetta THEN roast. While that's cooking, make some angel hair or thin spaghetti, and get a plate! So delicious. He's a talented boy.
I have been wearing a new perfume, Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein and the jury is still out. Sometimes it smells great, other times not so much. I always buy the little sample bottle and wear the scent for like a week or two to see how I, hubby, and friends react. So far, it has been positive.

No comments: